Monday 24 January 2011

Edinburgh to London. Collecting the 355.

The previous evening my friend Lee and I had been frantically cleaning and getting my 993 into a presentable shape for it's impending trade in. I didn't want to give the dealer any excuse for coming down from the £20k offered for the car. Obviously my passenger side electric window switch decided to stop working and every attempt to fix it failed. Oh dear.

By the night of September, 1st, 2010 the Porsche was looking better than I'd ever seen it.

We decided to stop in Nottingham overnight to split up the journey, with a view with doing the remainder of the journey to London and back up to Edinburgh again the following day, all going well, hopefully in the Ferrari. Lee and I set the sat nav to Nottingham and began the 993's final journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment